Paving & Equestrian
Horse around on our tiles
Rosehill Mouldings manufactures a range of paving tiles that offer an attractive alternative to conventional concrete paving.
Rubber paving tiles
- Are quiet and durable.
- Give added safety and comfort; they reduce the risk of injury from accidental falls etc.
- Are available in a range of thicknesses and colour options.
- Can be made in recycled or synthetic rubber.
- Can have logos and designs incorporated into them.
- Are available in 500x500 mm and 1000x1000mm.
- Can have either plain tops or brick effect surfaces.
- Are suitable for a range of domestic, industrial and equestrian applications.
- Tiles are available in black and a range of colours or “speckled” effect.
In addition to paving of balconies and roofs Rosehill tiles are used for a range of equestrian applications including parade rings at racecourses, horse walkers and road bridges.
New products in the range
Rosehill introduce a new range of Balcony tiles made from synthetic rubber and available in a range of solid and colours and blends. These tiles are available in either 100% synthetic rubber construction or with a bonded on recycled rubber backing to give extra strength and drainage where required.
Rosehill and the environment
Rosehill paving solutions bring an environmentally friendly system to areas where a durable and resilient floor covering is required.